Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh, Happy Nylons!

If only wearing nylons made everyone that excited about life....

6 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Valerie, I'm glad you emailed about your blog. Your girl is so cute... glad to see you guys are doing great. Keep in touch! ~Jamie

Elizabeth said...

I love hearing all about Kyra's adventures! What a fun little girl. Since I can't be there, I love that you post about such great experiences, along with such wonderful pictures! Thank you for the stories and the updates.

LaFish said...

Val - I am impressed that Kyra is so pleased with nylons. My mom had to wrestle me to the floor to get me to wear them. Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Valerie, Kyra is so adorable! I love to hear all the fun things you guys do! How old is Kyra? She sounds so fun! Thanks for keeping in touch! Do you remember Heidi Widmer, she is living in Fort Worth now! We can have a little CID party here in Texas!

The Jacksons said...

Where are you Val? I crave more Kyra posts. I can't tell you how many times I have read these and looked at the pictures. It makes me so excited to be having a girl.

Cliff said...

Love the Blog, wish you would post more of your life as well. Hope all is well, love the little girl, she's a darling.

Cliff