Monday, February 18, 2008

Texas State Fair

Kyra, Grandma, and I went to the Fair in October of last year. Now its February, and with that much time difference I would usually just say, oh that happened too long ago I won't blog about it, but the pictures are just too cute, and Kyra was just too hilarious.



One of the little exhibits at the fair was a "Helping Hands on the Farm." It is just for kids, and although Kyra was a little too young we thought we'd let her try it. Glad we did, because she was a riot. She scooped corn, picked up eggs, fed pigs, looked at ducks, planted seeds, and drove a little tractor.








Food at the fair is always fun. Kyra got ice cream, a corn dog, and cotton candy (for the first time!). She was a little hesitant about the cotton candy. I don't think she much cared for the texture, but she loved feeding it to Grandma.







In case any of you were wondering how to eat cotton candy. Kyra is demonstrating that the best way to get the most flavor and satisfaction out of each bite is to use your ENTIRE tounge when tasting the product.




No comments: