Friday, November 16, 2007

Something new with something old...

Kyra loves her Tupperware cupboard.

The Tupperware cupboard is all hers to do with as she pleases. I bequeathed it to her after the realization that no power on earth could keep her out. I could either be constantly frustrated, or I could give in. I gave in.
As a consequence of this action, there are random plastic containers and lids all over the house. I've also had to buy a separate stash of plastic containers that I keep elsewhere. But, at the end of the day, we've have a lot of fun.












In the first two pictures we are playing peek-a-boo with the lettuce bowl from the aforementioned cupboard. This is one of Kyra's favorite games.

The next picture is taken after she got tired of the game and turned instead to wearing the bowl as a hat. Her biggest frustration was trying to keep it balanced on her forehead so it wouldn't fall down over her eyes.





The last picture is what happens when you're wearing something new, and try your darnedest to look at yourself (without a mirror).

2 comments:

jenn said...

We choose our battles- this was a good one to concede.
LOVE the crossed eyes!!

Anonymous said...

that is sooooooooo cute!!! i want to see kyra again!