Friday, November 16, 2007

Live to Learn

What happens when you live your life to learn, and not just live and learn?
This......















Kyra's world is one of constant exploration. Everything is interesting, and everything merits a complete dissection. Even yogurt.

Kyra didn't just want to know what it tasted like, she wanted to know what it was to BE the yogurt. How does it feel? How will it look on me? Will it get in my eyes or just stick to my eyelashes? What does it feel like when I squish it in my hand? How does it taste on a banana.... or bread... or my tray? Will it make my hair shinier and healthier than before? Does my skin have a more rejuvenated look and feel? How long can I continue doing this before mom notices and promptly throws me in the tub? and if I pretend that I ate it with my spoon the whole time will I be believed?

1 comment:

jenn said...

Love your write-up on this and those beautiful eyes looking out from the yogurt!!