I love that furniture! I have the three drawer dresser as work space in my craft room and want the trundle bed SO bad! LOVE the flowers on the curtains too.
Coming back to add- I LOVED seeing new posts from you Val! I hope I don't have to wait another YEAR! Love and miss you all!
Love it. Love it. Love it. That Kyra-boo is so cute, too!
SO CUTE! Do you want to come help me decorate my house!??? -Katelyn
Wow! I'm beyond impressed by your artistic abilities, Valerie! That Kyra is a lucky girl.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that furniture! I have the three drawer dresser as work space in my craft room and want the trundle bed SO bad! LOVE the flowers on the curtains too.
Coming back to add- I LOVED seeing new posts from you Val! I hope I don't have to wait another YEAR! Love and miss you all!
Love it. Love it. Love it. That Kyra-boo is so cute, too!
SO CUTE! Do you want to come help me decorate my house!??? -Katelyn
Wow! I'm beyond impressed by your artistic abilities, Valerie! That Kyra is a lucky girl.
Post a Comment